April 24, 2014

SI SEÑORITA



Hello My Loves, 

This dress makes me so happy. It reminds me of old Spanish movies my sister and I watched as a kid, where all of the women were over-the-top sexy & all of the men were dying for their attention. I know...I know, it's not the typical "kid shows" but hey we turned out okay...I guess LOL.


You're not ready for my salsa moves...


I love everything about this vintage dress; the bold floral print, the shoulder-padded sleeves, the body conscious silhouette, & let's not overlook the flirty mermaid style bottom in a midi skirt length... #WINNING 



...oh yea...that low cut back though...


Paired it with these fuchsia strappy sandals to tie together the entire look. 



A well spent $4 at the Thrift Store huh? ...Si Señorita!!! 

xoxo, 
Osa 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I definitely need to start thrifting. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so stinkin' cute in that dress. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks splendid on you sweety...So in love and jealous at the same darn time :)

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete