January 24, 2014

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

Is it me or has it been colder than usual lately? Geez Louise this Polar Vortex thing sweeping across the nation is ANNOYING!!!  Yes I'm from NYC so I should be used to cold winters, but this is why I moved to the South. Anything below 40 degrees is a no no in my book, and ATL was 10 degrees this morning...utter madness!!

Cold weather tends to make people feel a little blah. Well I can only speak for myself, and to counteract this "blah feeling" I like to spice up my look with a little color. If you haven't already noticed;  ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!!! It's super popular this season and you can find it anywhere from in fashion to home decor. This vibrant color is taking over and I'm a happy camper because I look good in orange LOL. At least in my opinion anyway HA!

Here are some CHIC ways to add this refreshing color to your wardrobe...

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
1. Lipstick
2. Nail Lacquer
3. Midi Skirt
4. Boyfriend Coat 
5. Pumps
6. Clutch 


Now go ahead and add some Orange to your life! TGIF

xoxo,
Osa

No comments:

Post a Comment