December 15, 2013

DAY #2 - MERRY MANI

Ladies,

As we are well aware, our nails are a great way to give a CHIC impression on someone. I used to be a french manicure, neutral pink/peach kind of gal ..borrrrriiiiinggggg LOL. But since the beginning of 2013 I've stepped out of my 'Box of Boredom" and added some spice to my nail color selection.
The holiday season is a great time to add some sparkle to your outfit, and YES your manicure IS a part of your outfit.

 Here are a few cheerful designs that I found on the Internet that I just had to share with you.











Aren't these nails just so festive and fun!! Yes I am well aware that some of your employers will not be as accepting to these radical nails, so how about instead of putting designs on all 10 tips, you just add a pop of shimmer to just one? When I do this I usually just polish my "ring finger" with my color pop choice. And if you're job is even more of a bore than that ...just quit!...LOL I'm kidding!!! hahaha You can still add some polish fun to your life by doing a holiday pedicure instead. Now who wouldn't love to come home from a long day of work at a stuffy corporation that stifles your desires to showoff your MERRY MANI *side eye*, take off your shoes and WaLa....Pedicure Perfection! *insert the big smile you'll have here* Trust me on this...when I was in the military, fancy manicures was a NO-GO, but they had no control over what was hidden in my combat boots! Thus started my love for dazzling pedicures :-)

OK CHICsters, hope you're inspired to go try something different with your nails this holiday. If you do, be sure to tag me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter so I can check em out.

xoxo,Osa

No comments:

Post a Comment