October 29, 2013

Peachy Keen



 Ahhhh, this vacation was so well deserved after a busy year. The weather in Miami permits for all of those bare as you dare outfits, which you get to see alot of while walking along the strip in South Beach.  Ummm let's just say that some of those bodies are phenomenal, while others *side eye* not so much. 



I've passed the age where i make all of my fashion blunders like wearing the wrong underwear, or just something thats not flattering at all. For women especially, I think it's important to know your body and highlight whatever area is the best on you.


Wore this for a lunch date and it suit the occasion and atmosphere perfectly. This acid wash crop is something I bought at a local boutique here in Atlanta earlier this year and I've worn before. I love the wash and cut of the crop, but let me just say that the zippered back can pose a problem to get in and out of without some help LOL. 




Paired the crop with what some thought was a skirt, but actually they were shorts. The peach color is soooo Miami, and the lightweight fabric and flowing style was perfect to combat that humid weather.
 These sandals were a pair I picked up this summer at JC Penney . The belt is Michael Kors and the built in pouch came in handy because who really wants to carry around a clutch or handbag while on vacation? 


Simple outfit, easy day time attire. Don't mind the shadow of my photographer in this pic LOL, that sun was relentless that afternoon.




Don't you just love this shot? I'm so ready for my next trip *sigh*

Have a Lovely Day CHICsters,
Keep up with the blog this week for more vacation looks and Miami-Broward Carnival culture

xoxo,
Osa


1 comment:

  1. I agree with that...where things that compliment your shape! As you know anything goes in M-I-A-YO!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete