May 28, 2013

HEAR ME ROAR

Hola CHICsters, so I survived Memorial Weekend in ATL *wipes forehead* LOL. This weekend was Atlanta Carnival, not the kind with the Ferris wheel; but a Caribbean parade of happy people from islands such as Trinidad, Jamaica, Barbados, Dominica, and the U.S. Virgin Islands dancing down the road with beautifully colored costumes. There are too many countries to list all if you have never experienced a Carnival before, I HIGHLY recommend it! This outfit is what I wore to supposedly meet my mom, aunt and brother for brunch, but we decided to eat at home and crack jokes instead :-)


I love ALL THINGS LEOPARD, but of course you cant wear it from head to toe (I've tried) No Bueno! These pants are Rachel Roy Summer 2012 collection. I live them because it has an elastic waist which is perfect for people like me who always plan to watch what they eat...but seldom does that happen :-)


This Dooney and Bourke bag was the perfect summery accent for the look, plus the size is great for moms with young kids. I can fit two complete outfits, learning tablets, and sanitizing products in there without taking away from my necessities...like lotion *dry skin issues* 


Excuse my brother's rental in the background, it was a busy day Haha. A coral tank, coral sandals from Cole Haan, and my go-to beige boyfriend blazer from Urban Outfitters pulled this whole look together.

Hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Weekend & 

Have a CHICtastic Week


CHIC Finds

Leopard Pant by Rachel Roy (old) similar HERE from PAC SUN
Tank from Ann Taylor HERE also comes in 10 colors (add this to your summer essentials list)
Silence & Noise Blazer (old) but here's a similar light weight version here in the same color
Sandals: Cole Haan (from last summer) but THESE are pretty and THESE are priced great!


4 comments:

  1. Loving the pants! Rachel Roy is always lovely ;)

    xoxo
    ChaChaTheFashionGenius.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ChaCha...I adore everything Rachel Roy makes. The cut and quality is always great :-)

      Delete
  2. Wait a minute my fashionista Sista. You looking super chic. How come my bud(Gomez ) is not sporting some a dat animal print.lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl, You know how she LOVES animal print!!! lol

      Delete